czwartek, 25 grudnia 2014

Fnaf Fan Art

Hi :D
Today im gonna show you my fan art of Freddy ( it's not done yet xd)
It's just a start, Tommorow its gonna get colored , and more beutifullyyy *=*
By the way who knows pokemon?
Pokemon black and white?
Yea you know?I love this game. I'm playing right now xd
I get so to this game that i make another fanart... that i was working over 3 hours and too isnt done :C
This is how it looks ; - ;
Btw. veronikas If you want to you can upload post about anything you want ;3 It doesnt need to be about msp and fnaf but .... yea ..... If you want to you can x3 You know veronika... posting over the same things is getting bored so time to time just change topic xD

Bye bye
~Madziak

1 komentarz:

  1. Ty c: and i know pokemon-i used to be obsessed with pokemon perl on my old ds c:

    OdpowiedzUsuń