wtorek, 23 grudnia 2014

Animatronic...

Hey you know what?! There is over 16 Animatronic!! Not 11 :O
I found a note about it on video Hiden images + Secret animatronics (Balloon Girl!) - Five nights at Freddy's

1.freddy - You know him from a first game.You remember when he jumped on your face? yea... Beautiful times...
2.bonnie - Hello would you like to talk about our creator, Golden Freddy?
3.chica - MMMM..... You look tasty :3


4.Foxy - Speed runner! And Late For Senpai :[











5.toy freddy - I get fat... 
6.toy bonnie - Im So Sugoi!!!
7.toy chica - Make up, new t-shirt,shorts And TADA!
8.mangle - I got broked... It Hurts....
9.baloon boy - Ballons!
10. Baloon girl - BB Is my Brother :D
11.marionette - IM TOO FAT!I NEED TO EAT LESS NIGHTGUARDS!
12.golden freddy - gold is now popular you know?
13.golden freddys endoskeleton - how do you like me now? :3

14.shadow freddy - so alone..

15.shadow toy bonnie- em..... hi?


And.... Did you know them all? ;D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz